ECRE rendered Project Management services to Seguros N. Colon a Surety Company of Puerto Rico for the New Building Office at one of the one of the busiest commercial avenues in the metropolitan area in San Juan Puerto Rico.
The main task services rendered in this contract as Project & Construction Management were the following:
- Request of price proposals and evaluation of price proposals from contractors to perform the interior demolition and interior renovations.
- Project daily documentation. Maintain project records well documented. From meetings minutes, progress report, submittals, change orders, permitting, insurances among others.
- Perform daily inspection for project progress reports.
- Perform daily Safety inspections.
- Material & Equipment review test reports for accuracy and maintain compliance as required.
- Attendance of all construction, coordination, and scheduling meetings.
- Revise all certifications presented by the contractor. Approve for certification of payment or reject certifications.
- Revise and approve invoices from consultants.
- Ensure that all closeout documentation is received from the contractor, including but not limited to all guarantees, operating and maintenance manuals, releases of claims and certificate required and then deliver them to the CLIENT.
- Assist CLIENT with constructibility and technical plan reviews, and “Value Engineering” as necessary for plan revisions during construction.
- Review contractor request for additional compensation for extra work and submit findings and recommendations to CLIENT.
- Participate in the pre-construction meeting to establish appropriate lines of communication and pre- construction requirements associated with the project with the contractor.
- Answer Contractor’s Requests for Information.
- Provide clarifications to Drawings and Technical Specs.
- Evaluate (Approve, Approve with Notes or Reject)