Graduates in Engineering
About ECR Engineering
Our Engineering firm consists of qualified, experienced, and proactive professionals who are licensed & registered in Puerto Rico and the State of Florida. Our workforce is composed of a multidisciplinary group with extensive expertise in different engineering areas Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Environmental, Process, and others.
About the role
ECR Engineering is seeking an Entry Level Office Engineer to assist all the company’s Engineering Disciplines and Project Managers.
- Generate technical reports (PERs, Technical Memos, Design Memorandums, Visual Inspection Reports, etc.)
- Be able to perform Design Calculations
- Meeting Coordination
- Generate Construction Cost Estimates
- Participate in Staff and client Meetings
- Perform Site visits
- Perform Property Inspections
- Participate in Construction drawing coordination
- Provide support to ECRE’s management personnel in any other task as necessary to secure a successful project.
- Provide support for Technical Specification preparation of Bid Packages.
- Among others
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Individual Health Insurance Plan
- Paid Vacation (15 Days)
- Paid Sick leave
- Long-term Disability
- Cancer Insurance
- Car expenses reimbursements
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Christmas Bonus
The above job description is not intended to limit the scope of the job or to exclude other duties not mentioned. Duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time. It is not a final set of specifications for the position. It is meant to give readers an idea of what the role entails.
ECR Engineering LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.