ECR Engineering is a design and consulting engineering firm looking to hire an Estimator, preferably with experience estimating water infrastructure (water and wastewater) projects.
Candidate is responsible for doing construction drawings take-offs at 15%, 30%, 60%, 90% and 100% design phase completion. The candidate will work closely with the design team and the management team.
- Estimator experience in water and wastewater fields
- Knowledge of the PR building code and International Building Code
- Knowledge of industry standards of civil construction and mechanical installation.
- Communication and follow up both verbally and in writing to all involved projects
- Highly skilled in reading and understanding drawings, specifications, and bid documents
- Ability to accurately compile a summary of materials, equipment, and labor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Spanish and English)
- Consider the cost of labor, materials, and constructability.
- Experience using estimating tools such as RS Means, BIM 360, etc.
- Individual Health Insurance Plan
- 401K: After the first year
- Paid Vacation: 1.25 days accumulated monthly after working 115 hours in a month
- Paid Sick leave: 1 day accumulated monthly after working 115 hours in a month
- Long term Disability
- Cancer Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Car expenses reimbursements
- Personal Protection Equipment
About ECR Engineering:
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send resume to email@example.com by CLOSING DATE.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org